Curtinians
Oreo Puding

Wednesday 21 May 2014 @ 08:00 | 1 Comment [s]




My house mate is inviting her friends home for some appreciation dinner as she and her team has just built and decorated a library for an urban school in Miri. Hence, I think that it is a good idea to try a new dessert and let her team taste it. So I google some ideas and decide to try Oreo pudding :)






You know, as a university student, living in a budget, anything free is very tasty. They all saying that "tasty", "do make it again next time, ya", "this is so nice", "why haven't you try this before?" any many more.

Personally, me too. I don't care how your nasi lemak taste like, how your ayam masak merah taste like, if it is somewhere near to the end of the month and my scholar haven't bank in my allowance, I will just eat anything. That's fact.

If you have been a university student before, you might face this before. If you haven't, enjoy your uni life. Haha


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!