Curtinians
My 20th Birthday Surprise

Tuesday 27 May 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]



In a plane, 

"ladies and gentlemen, we have safely landed in Miri Airport. Thank you for choosing Airasia..bla3"

Finally I touched down in Miri Airport. I checked my phone, wrote a message to the taxi driver who was going to fetch me. 

Arrived ady, :) 

*Beep beep* Message received. 

Will be there at 9.00 pm

Okay. Now where should I go? I put my luggage into a trolley and push it towards the lobby. When I reached the main entrance where relatives and taxi drivers waited for their passengers who had just arrived, I smiled, they were so lucky.

I keep pushing my trolley and suddenly I saw a poster, where my full name was there.

You know, something like this

I looked closer, smiled wider. 


My friends! They arrived in the same airport earlier but waited for me. One day before was my birthday and they made this surprise to me. Some video recorded. Haisss. And here was my birthday present from them.



I won't forget my 20th birthday because of this of course!


Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!