Curtinians
Model United Nation Curtin Sarawak 2014 Semester 1 - Day 02

Saturday 24 May 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]




Model United Nation Curtin Sarawak is an event organised twice a year which participated by students where the participants will attend a two-day-conference from 8am to 5pm. Looks scary? Nooo but tiring of course.

Conference starts at 9 am, have to be there at 8 am for breakfast, but slept at 4 am. Why? I feel that I need to do more research for the conference. When I prepared myself to the conference, I realised that I have awful eye bag so I wore a thin layer of eye liner on my eyes to cover it.

This is how my conference looks like. It consists of 20 delegates from 20 countries and I am representing Argentina. Don't cry for me Argentino. Ha! 



credit to MUN.CS offical Facebook page

I actually have no idea what to say. I put myself in the list to speak but I say nothing new, just the same thing again and again. Haha. That is so crazy but as a newbie, they told me that I am okay actually.

I have the opportunity to meet with those who are experienced with the conference and listen to them more during tea time than I talk during the conference actually. Maybe I can say that this is just a warm up so next year I can join again. Eh?






Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!