Curtinians
Jelly Cocktail

Tuesday 20 May 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]




Lately, I can feel that the weather in Miri is very hot. At 10 o'clock in the morning, when you feel like splashing your face with some water from a sink in your bathroom, all you feel is a very hot water flowing out from the tap! This is no joke! I can say the water temperature is around 80 - 100 degree Celsius and I am very shocked!

With this kind of temperature, there is no way for me to wear baju kurung to the campus unless I have presentation to be done in a formal attire. I started to crave for cocktail but I dislike fruit cocktail because I feel dizzy if I eat fruit cocktail so I decided to make some jelly cocktail. As long as there is colourful things to eat from the refrigerator haha.


I start to find anything that I can use in the kitchen. Two packets of jelly and a can of milk. Feel like eating nata de coco so I go to the nearest shop to buy some and mix nate de coco with jelly and pour some milk. Mouthwatering! But first, sigh have to keep them in the refrigerator first. Aiyoo.


Every 5 minutes, I check the refrigerator, just in case my cocktail is ready to eat but....but...have to wait...waiting for the cocktail and watch TV, several hours later, the cocktail is ready to eat! Yummy!





Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!