Curtinians
Why Do You Refuse To Be A Leader?

Friday 11 October 2013 @ 02:41 | 1 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

Hi and hello everyone. Since my last post (7/10) I have been busy for awhile. I even publish auto-published scheduled entry for Sketch of Life for one week. On Tuesday (8/10), I had a class in the morning. When I went back home in the afternoon, my friend told me that she is going back to KL due to sickness. I was shocked. We have some group assignments that need to be finished in this week but she had to go back to her hometown. 

She met me in my room and kept asking forgiveness. I thought, she is not guilty. She is sick and she needs treatment. I shouldn't assume that she is the one who is guilty in this case. I had to accept what had happened. Okay. I slept for several hours and woke up 2 hours before the next class. I prepared some materials for next class and made my way to the campus again. I expected that my lecturer is going to talk about assignment today and I could feel depression when I entered the class. And she did, talk about the assignment. Sigh.

Everyone in my group did not want to be a leader for the assignment. I had been a leader before so I think it is fair to give chance to everyone to lead a group. No one even volunteer themselves. Feeling very sad, I decided to be the leader. We had been in the same group for some assignments and I led all group. Don't they think that it is not fair? I have my own commitment as well. Well, as my aunt said before, I am not the one who will regret because I took chance to be a leader but not them. So, it is totally up to them. I don't want to bother anymore.

Dzureen Darwis.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!