Curtinians
The Busy Thursday

Friday 11 October 2013 @ 18:54 | 1 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

Yesterday was also a busy day. I spent whole morning to finish my Accounting assignment as our group were given second chance to show our work. We collaborated in Google Doc to finish the work. Around 1 pm we met the lecturer and luckily we were given full mark. After consulting the lecturer, I rushed to my Business Law class.

Business Law class was a very long class. I took 3 hours to finish. I went back home, had my dinner and went back to the campus. I had a meeting for camp this Saturday. The meeting was made to prepare our team before making our move this Saturday. The meeting ended at 9 pm and followed by the second meeting, my Management meeting.

I led the group but I had made everyone from my group to be responsible to lead at least one meeting each. That night I was late for the meeting because I had put one friend to be responsible to lead it no matter with my presence or not. I joined the meeting around 9.10 pm and they were still waiting for me. "I HAVE TOLD U GUYS TO PROCEED IT FIRST!" then I burst into small anger in the most nice way so that they won't feel my negative aura. Lol. Overall, the meeting run smoothly.

I am learning more "life" day by day.
Dzureen Darwis

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!