Curtinians
That's Life

Friday 18 October 2013 @ 14:30 | 1 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

Today is Friday and I have no class. Luckily. The whole week has been very packed. Starting from last Saturday, I have visited Kampung Muhibbah for a motivational camp. It was a very tiring camp since the students participating the camp were EXTRA MEGA HYPER SUPER DUPER OVER ENERGETIC. I only have a pair of hands hence what can I do to fulfill numbers of students' requests? They are very incredible.

On Sunday, we went back to Curtin and had long rest. On Tuesday, we had our Raya Celebration at Kampung Masjid Kuala Baram. I didn't plan to fo anywhere that day, not even Raya Prayer, honestly. The celebration was awesome since we celebrated it with the villagers. I got to know more local people and got to know more kids. Again. Kids are tiring, I thought I was a very cute silent kids when I was young. LOL

We have classes on Wednesday and Thursday on today after submitting one assignment, I have the chance to open my blog and do some blogwalking. I don;t know how those working married people have time for blogging, family and work. Mind to share? Hehehehe. I know, its TIME MANAGEMENT right? -.-

Dzureen Darwis

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!