Curtinians
Become A Leader Again

Friday 11 October 2013 @ 06:00 | 2 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

I have a stressful week now. Last Monday I have submitted an assignment. Last Wednesday, I had to present our second progress report. To be true, we didn't make any meeting to finish our task. Until the night before presentation, I made the task all by myself but I didn't manage to finish everything. One of my friend also try to attempt the question. Our leader was having some problem so without asking from other team members, I made myself as the leader. I had been a leader for Management subject since Tuesday, and on Wednesday I added one more responsibility to myself. I did't have time to think and meet with them anymore. It was no more about team this time, it was about my own personal individual mark.

When I went to the presentation day last Wednesday, only one group member was there with me. The leader has some serious problem and another group member is missing. I don't know where he was. Our presentation was bad. The lecturer gave us a chance to come back the next day to show our work 100% finished. I was so happy that he gave us the chance. I know I deserve second chance and I will definitely use the chance wisely. That night I worked hard. I showed to all group members in Facebook all documents from Google Doc and told then that they were allowed to edit the document with me. But I personally didn't hope anything from them. It was last minute work so I did them myself.

I had planned that for the next progress report, I will lead the group wisely but for this time, I had to do anything possible as soon as possible. I believe that it is our fault as a team. It is not the leader who is guilty. We as a team should always support and help each other from the beginning of time. We should change our attitude :)

Dzureen Darwis

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!