Curtinians
Calmness

Tuesday 17 September 2013 @ 23:00 | 2 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

I have class at 8. After class, I have my breakfast in the campus. I spend most of my time in the campus today. Moreover, I am able to connect my phone to the Wifi in my campus so I can access to Internet most of my time in the campus. I have no need to subscribe for any weekly broadband on my phone anymore. It is very convenient.

I am not sure but I think Insidious 2 his now available. I would like to watch it in the cinema but my girl friends don;t really like to watch horror movies. I think I should fine a group of friend who can accompany me to watch the movie. It is not possible for me to watch the movie alone. I just want to watch the movie because I have watch the first one.

There are many assignments submission due this month. Hence I have to work more on them. There are also some quizzed and tests will be conducted this month. This month is going to be a hectic month for us. And next month is going to be more crazy than this month. I hope I can cope with all tasks and responsibilities.

I still have the problem of high desire of being alone all of the sudden. if at 2pm I can laugh and talk loudly with friends, it is possible at 2.05pm I suddenly want to be alone and keep silent. Sometime my friends become angry with me because I don't want to talk. I just don't know how to explain this feeling. Seeking calmness symptom?

Today's Vocabulary - Inextricably (Difficult or impossible to disentangle or untie)
Copenhagen and cycling culture are inextricably linked

Dzureen Darwis.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!