Curtinians
Auditorium

Monday 2 September 2013 @ 09:00 | 1 Comment [s]




Assalamualaikum :)

In conjunction with the opening of the new library in the new building, we have a new lecture theater called the auditorium. Check it out. I have problem on deciding which chair I should choose every time I have class here. You know why?

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!