Curtinians
Visiting The Orphanage Again April 2014

Thursday 22 May 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]




Being on of the mentor from the program of After School Project, visiting the orphanage is part of my routine actually. Because I have a responsibility towards some students since last year. My responsibility is to keep track of their academic progress and make them happy of course.


I showed them my bucket list and asked them to do the same thing. Only then I realised that they can't understand my bucket list because they don't understand my English language. So I let them write their own bucket list in Malay language



What makes their bucket list different from other normal children who have a complete family, these orphans want to change their life and bring their parents who are still alive to Mekah. I am so touched with their intention.

There is something common in all five bucket lists from five of my sisters in the orphanage, they all wanted to learn a new language. That night I actually came with some international friend so I decided to ask my friend to teach them some French language and of course they were so happy.

Our slogan in After School Project is to colour someone's life in our free time so I really hope I have coloured their life.


Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!