Curtinians
The entire week working

Friday 7 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]



Working as an OCR student helper is not that hard. It only needs some passion and double triple checks to update the name list from time to time. What makes the job become harder is when in one team we have different type of people.

This does not only happen in this job, but most jobs will face the same problem. I do agree that sometimes we can find very committed colleagues but we can find as well those who keep missing in action.

Being a follower and a leader are both not easy. If we have a leader who is also missing in action will makes the situation become worse. I don't think that the RM3/hour wages are what worth for what I have done. I think the experiences that I gain are what worth with what I have done for the entire week.

I take all problems that happen for the entire week as a lesson. I believe other people out there who is working around the clock on weekdays have more experience than me so what I have faced is just an easy conflict for them, isn't it? 


Anyway, this is the last thing I did during the last day of working. We took some pictures for memory because later on it is not easy to meet them again because we are from different courses. Thanks to the team, I made a lot of friends.


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!