Curtinians
My last semester result

Sunday 2 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]




My first year first semester result is not as what I expected. I almost fail one of the subject. The subject that I almost fail is a subject that I thought I have answered well in final. Luckily I pass the subject.


The passing mark is 50 and I get 55 for one of the subject. It really scares me. I learnt a lot from the result. I should take it more serious this semester. Degree life is not as in secondary school or foundation. It is harder.

Alhamdulillah, I was granted a chance to improve myself. I hope I can fix this because I really need a very good grade to convert my loan with MARA into scholarship at the end of my final year.


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!