Curtinians
Longhouse Room Review in Eastwood Valley Golf Resort

Thursday 20 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]



As the CYA Camp was held for two days one night, we slept in Eastwood Valley for one night. There are total of around 20 of us so we slept in the long house room, where each room is for 4 person.

Personally I think that the room is very comfortable. But I think sometime the room does not have all things it should have. At first I was in room 8 for example then I changed to room 1. Then I realised room 8 has only 2 towels, room 1 has 4 towels. Room 8 only has 1 hanger in each wardrobe but room 1 has more than that. Room 8 does not has electronic kettle but room 1 does has.

However, my night in the room was totally comfortable. Even though I can hear sounds of birds and insects around 6 pm, but at night I sleep like a log. But there is one more problem, I actually can hear the next room conversation from my room. Hence I definitely can't gossip in my room.

Well that is a little experience I can describe here about the long house room. If you are about to book a room in Eastwood Valley, this is some basic information on the room rate.

Online booking rate as in the official page (2014)
  • Standard room RM118++
  • Superior room RM135++
  • Longhouse room RM145++
  • Junior room RM175++
  • Deluxe room RM210++


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!