Curtinians
Hangout of the March

Thursday 13 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]





Thanks to my friend, they have became my unbiological sister here in Miri. We had done a lot of crazy things together and protects each other all the time. The best part is that we cooked together to fill our hungry stomach. Hee

Last week my friends and I went shopping some groceries and other things in town. I want to put a limit on my number of times going to town. So I decided to just go to the town once a month. This is to cut my budget.

Back to the story, so we went shopping some necessities. I bought a new bed sheet because due to moving to a new house, I am now using a queen bed so my old single bed sheet does not fit to my new bed.


I am currently trying this product. I think the weather now especially in Miri is too hot and I really need to have some kind of sunblock or sunscreen to protect my skin. Or else everytime I went back to Peninsular of Malaysia, my family members will realise that my skin is getting darker. I hope it is a good product and suitable for me.


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!