Curtinians
From Johor to Miri

Tuesday 4 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]




Today I am going to share my experience flying from Senair Airport to Miri Airport. It happens on 19th February.

Early in the morning, at six o'clock I had started my journey from Batu Pahat. My grandfather sent me to the airport after sending my youngest sister to school. We stopped for breakfast before starting our journey.

It took roughly one hour and a half from Batu Pahat to Senai. In certain circumstances it can be two hours. At nine o'clock, we reached Senai safely. My grandfather was very eager to observe all procedures.


On my way to chech in my luggages, I found a weight scale specially for luggages. I have never seen the weighing scale before this. I tried the scale and realised that my luggage is overweight so I adjusted before checking in the luggages.

As usual, I sent my luggages for scanning before proceeding to the counter. Usually, I print the boarding pass at home but my printer was not working well the night before so I tried the self service check in kiosk for Air Asia. Super easy :)

After checking in my bags, I accompanied my grandfather walking around before proceeding to enter the departure gate. The immigration officer asked me to check my cabin baggage because they found scissors after scanning my bags.


There goes my scissors into the dustbin. Sobs. I found Lagenda Budak Setan novel and bought it just to spend my two hours in the plane. When I entered the plane, there were a lot of empty seats, even beside me was empty.

We reached Miri on time. I grabbed some lunch at Marrybrown before finally went back home.


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!