Curtinians
First Week of Semester

Wednesday 12 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]


Assalamualaikum :)

Last week was the first week of new semester. Only one class was cancelled. Most lectures start with the introduction to the unit. The tutorials talk about what is the expectations of the lecturers and tutors.

This semester I want to reduce the usage of hard copy documents but most lecturer does not encourage us to use gadgets so I guess I still have to print a lot of hard copies of lecture notes and tutorial sheets.

However, I haven't start making preparation and planning for assignments. I really hope that I have enough time to plan and prepare my assignments. I do not want to repeat last semester mistakes.

Adios, readers.

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!