Curtinians
First Day Working as OCR Student Helper

Thursday 6 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]













Today I am going to share my experience as a student helper in OCR. OCR is our Online Class Registration for Business School in Curtin University. We have the right to choose which class to join according to our preference.

For me, personally I prefer afternoon and evening class. So I registered for afternoon and evening class only. I only registered classes from Monday to Thursday only, means that I have no class on Friday!

Back to the story, my first day coming to the campus to start working I was not prepared since I was demotivated with what had happened to my house. Yesterday I had shared the story about my house, where I couldn't unlock my house.

Coming to the working area, we were given some briefing. I was used to do this job last semester and surprisingly, I am the only one who have the basic idea what we will be doing for the entire week. Other team members are new in doing this job. It is basically just a data entry process.

I believe that I am going to enjoy the work even though I have to spent most of my time in front of the monitor in the air-conditioned room. I couldn't bear the coldness of the room actually so tend to walk around several time to absorb more heat. Anyway, my team members are so friendly to me.


Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!