Curtinians
CYA Team Building Day 01

Monday 10 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]



Last weekend I had an opportunity to join a team building in Eastwood Valley Golf Resort. I will make one entry about the resort later. The team building was organised for CYA advisors. CYA is actually Curtin Young Association which the association is for secondary school students actually.

We, as the advisors cum the future facilitators for CYA Camp that will be held this semester were given some training before the camp. It is to strengthen our network between advisors and to train us to become a better facilitators.

On the first day, we were grouped into 4 different groups for some indoor activities such as presentation, group discussion and many more. All of us were given chances to speak out loud during the session.


In the afternoon, after lunch we were given physical activities. I believe that pictures can describe everything so I share some of the pictures from Curtin You Associates Official Facebook Page







That night I slept early and soundly. If there is any noise made by others doesn't make any difference. I will still sleep like a log. The comfy bed and the tiring days gave me the best sleep ever in my life.





Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!