Curtinians
ASP Consultation 1.0 2014

Monday 17 March 2014 @ 08:00 | 0 Comment [s]






We have planned for a meeting since January but only last two weeks we managed to sit together around a table to discuss our project. The boss is setting a new goal for us this year and I take it as a challenge.

Afterschool project is basically a long term project (Mine is around 3 years) and I am as one of the volunteer who is going to help the children whose in need. For me, I am assisting a group of Form 4 students this year.

We are there as their mentor, befriend with them, help them in academic, make then happy and laugh together. Spending time for them might be looks easy for us but might be very meaningful for them.

I hope they are happy with me.

Labels: ,



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!