Curtinians
Free Week is Over

Tuesday 10 September 2013 @ 09:46 | 4 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

Finally the free week is over. Today, I will start my class just like usual. I have just finished one of my lecture and now having my own personal time in the library. Sometime it is better to be alone. Waiting for my friend who is having some work to settle before meeting me.

Last Friday I received a reminder letter from my university because I have outstanding fees payment. This morning I call my scholar and surprisingly they answered my call with just one dial, early in the morning with a good mood. This is weird but that doesn't matter.

I will upload some pictures of my interesting activities during the free week later. I should be back on track first for now after being lost with a lot of fun during the free week. Maybe I should recall what I have learnt and what I will learn. I will have a productive semester onward! Yeay!

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!