Curtinians
14/09 - Curtin Open Day

Saturday 14 September 2013 @ 22:07 | 1 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :)

Today I am totally in green!

Today is my grandmother's 60th Birthday. She celebrates her birthday with my aunts this year. I can't meet her because I am here in Miri but I always pray the best for her and entire of my family. She is indeed a very strong person. When I was a little girl, I used to know her as a very strict person but year by year I know my grandmother better.

I checked several times my Management 100 grade in Blackboard (online learning management system of Curtin) using my phone but the grade is not posted yet. Some friends have received their grades but not mine. I hope the mark is not bad. I feel down (just a little) with my Business Law 100 grade. It's not as what I have expected.

Curtin Open Day 2013 has a lot of fun! From foods, goodies, performances, new friends, interesting activities and colourful day. I took picture at photo booth, made henna art on my hand and even buy a cactus. Today is very tiring but I enjoy it to the fullest.


With love,
Dzureen

Labels: , ,



Older Post | Newer Post

Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Labels

**To read older post, click LABEL**


The Writer

Hello. I start writing this blog on 2012 when I received my offer letter to Curtin University with the financial aid of Bahagian Penganjuran MARA and wish to continue writing forever.

with love, DD


Check this out


Design your own gift


Interesting Articles

Maxis One Plan 01 [here]
Maxis One Plan 02 [here]
The best parents [here]

Let's Talk!


Advertisement



Interested? Click :)


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Dzureen Darwis

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!